Harris Family Blog

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Olivia peed in the potty!!!

I wasn't planning on potty training Olivia until late winter/early spring but ever since Thanksgiving (where she saw her older cousins use the potty), Olivia occasionally asks to go to the potty. I went out a got a potty seat for her. When she asks to go, we usually sit there for 15 mintues- and I hope something comes out. Well, today something did-- she peed in the potty!! Twice, two separate trips!! Could potty training really be this easy? (I'm hoping!!!)

Here are two pics that we took to capture the Big Event...

1 Comments:

  • I'm imagining a scenario where somewhere down the line a boy in school develops a crush on Olivia. This young lad goes home and Google’s "Olivia Harris."

    By Blogger Mark K., At 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home